Liberty Camp 2019 rules
- The Liberty Camp takes place in Villagio Nettuno Resort (https://www.villaggionettuno.it/en/) from 30 September until 7 October 2019.
- The price for the event includes:
– Accommodation in multi-person bungalows for the duration of the event.
– Conference program
- Participants are responsible for covering all the remaining costs, including, but not limited to, transport, visa and insurance.
- The minimum age to participate in the Camp is 18. Anyone under that age needs to be accompanied by an adult at least 18 of age.
- All participants are obligated to be respectful towards others.
- The language of the event program is English.
- Applying to be a speaker through the application form does not result in waiving the application fee.
- The organizers are allowed to cancel the event without stating a reason.
- In case of cancellation of the event, full amount of the application fee will be returned to the applicant. The organizers of the event do not reimburse travel expenses in case of cancellation of the event.
- Each applicant can cancel his or her participation up to 14 days before the start of the event. In that case, he or she will receive 70% of the application fee back.
- Participants are obligated to attend all components of the program. Up to 20% of absence will result in excluding a given participant from the graduation party (they will not receive a diploma as well). Over 20% absence might result in excluding a given participant from the event altogether.